FASHION | Uit Suriname

22.8.12

So, I thought it was important that I feature my journey throughout Suriname for my work with the UNDP on gender mainstreaming and biodiversity. I am currently learning how the indigenous women use materials from the natural environment within their everyday, and in so how they contribute to the conservation of biodiversity.

This image was taken in a village in the interior of this little known country, on my way to visit another group of women further away. Ethical FieldFashion Anyone? [Apologies for the cheesy grin]

Shirt from PEOPLE TREE | Old Jeans stolen from a male friend | Vintage Sunglasses [in hand] bought on the streets of Brighton from an elderly man with a sexy grin | Recycle or DIE Canvas Bag from TIGER

|STAY TUNED FOR MORE|

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe