FASHION | Getting Ready for Trini 2014

15.10.13

Workout Clothes

Organic Cotton Yoga Top by GOSSYPIUM | Bootleg Pants by ASQUITH LONDON | Jute Duffle Bag by JUTE NOT PLASTIC | 660v3 Trainers by NEW BALANCE

If you're following us on twitter, you might see a few references to #Trini2014. No, this is not a sporting event in the conventional term, but it might as well be. Emma H, Hardeep U. and I will be hitting the roads of Port-of-Spain, Trinidad's capitol, from sunset to sundown in the tiniest costumes that are rivaling those of Brasil's Carnival, and all I can think of are the loose bits (cough cough) and having the right amount of stamina for such a feat. So, my workout routine now involves a lot more cardio and a lot more stretching.
Of course, as I am suffering from enjoying the benefits of becoming a bit of a workout fiend (and this includes my ballet class, new love of golf and my old love for racquet sports), I am looking for new workout wear which will help me perform at my best.
Last week, I found these amazing workout clothes, and have already saved them to my wishlist of must haves.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe