HOME | BAMBECO for Thanksgiving

21.11.12



Rarely am I in the US for the American Holiday of Thanksgiving. So, since I am forced to be in the festive mood I thought I would take a look at one of my favourite sustainable home websites--BAMBECO--to see what sort of Thanksgiving cheer would be brought my way, and found these items made from natural materials fitting for the occasion.

1. 3-Herb Organic Wreath $55.00
2. "Say Cheese" Set with Gift Box $38.00
3. Arctic Votive 5 Clear Candle Holder $53.00
4. Butri Serving Set  $15.00-$39.00
5. Linen Cafe Apron in Copper $69.00
6. Handwoven Harvest Runner $25.00

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. The global light field market is being driven by the growing demand for this function for visual effects sector. Further, the usage of the light field in movies, marketing, and evolving 5D & 4D technologies are aiding the growth of the market. The market is expected to witness expansion as light field cameras are being adopted for various military and defence, hospitality, and the entertainment industry application.

    Also Read: acquired disease testing market, bath soap market

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe