FASHION | Creating a Funky Turban

12.11.12




I love tying my hair up, especially in the harsh cold of winter, and although I tend to do this with a bit more care, I have demonstrated one of my favourite styles whilst a barrage of onlookers (mostly people waiting to get to the lettuce behind me at Borough Market) waited for me to finish. For a neater look, use another scarf to flatten/smooth out hair, then use larger scarf to do this style.


VIDEO & IMAGES TAKEN BY EMMA J.


OUTFIT: Scarf - Burberry silk | Cream Silk Top - Vintage Fendi | Oversized Cardigan - People Tree| Sunglasses - From an old man in Brighton 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Gorgeous!! Loving your style and the Fendi top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! And I love your fabric choice! These headbands have been on my 'to-sew' list for a while now... and now that you made the tutorial, I have no excuse! :)

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe