WEDDINGS | Spring Style Wedding

21.3.13



There is something rumbling in the air, and it is the fact that my wedding is nearing its end date. In this time I have been busy focusing on contracts and not too much on such matters, which has not gone unnoticed by others. Recently, my friend, Syreeta, asked "What can I wear to an ethical Wedding?" So I referred her back to my New Year's Dresses post (with the exception of any white dresses, obvs). However, after a recent trip to Merryn Leslie's 69b Boutique in Hackney with our amazing photographer Emma J. I thought it would be ideal to feature one of the dresses they carry as style inspiration for what one could wear for a spring or summer wedding (not to mention it gives me an excuse to feature the gorgeous Emma J. in this Partimi dress). Styled differently, this dress can be taken from afternoon to late evening outdoor spring wedding.

For more images of the details...

 

The Details



 
























SHOES | Slip in Clogs by SWEDISH HASBEENS, £145; DRESS | Rock Long Dress by PARTIMI, 100% Silk, £410; CLUTCH | Miss Bet Davis Wallet, SONYA KASHMIRI, Grey, £145; CUFF | Stacy H.'s from Indonesia

Dress, Clogs and clutch all from 69b Boutique

Modeled by Emma J. All photos by Stacy H. (c) The Conscience Collective.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe